Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cowgirl Bachelorette and Alice in Wonderland Shower Invites

Hello,

I had the pleasure of working with a client on designing custom invites for 2 events she's hosting. The first one is a Cowgirl Style Bachelorette Weekend Invite. Printed on Pink metallic with Black backing. A couple crystals added to Glam it up!

The second one is an Alice in Wonderland themed Bridal Shower Invite. How fun... I'd love to see the pics of the "Crazy Hats" the ladies are going to wear. These are printed on White metallic, playing card style with Rounded corners.

Enjoy!

Tiffany









2 comments:

  1. I just came across your design...and couldn't resist commenting about your fabulous pink invite design. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am doing a cowgirl theme for my sisters bachelorette party. It is in Austin Texas and I love the invites you created. Is there anyway I can order them from you? My email is rdoug555@live.kutztown.edu

    Thanks,
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete